Discount-BoyDiscount-Boy

Main Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

AIM
ramokritt

Over There TV intro Over There TV intro

It struck me oddly, but in a wonderful way

THis reminded me of everything that made me smile in childhood. I would love to see this actually made. Im hoping there will be episodes.

The Furious Fury The Furious Fury

Bravo!

At first this movie looked like it was gonna be crap, but luckly I waited around to watch an extremly good fight scene. This reminds me a lot of xiao xiao but with a different style, I like it and I encourage you to make many sequels!

A Run Through Iraq A Run Through Iraq

I love this style!

I've never seen quite a uniqe style of animation, are those your friends pics? IT was very much worth watching, very enjoyable. The song was terrific and the continous pace was perfect. Here's an idea, make a fighting game with all your friends like that.

Bathtub Songs Bathtub Songs

Simple pleasure...

Oh some simple things in life are so pleasing....

Virtual Warrior 1 Virtual Warrior 1

What?

This is an honest review, im real lost here. First off, it's a movie from playing a game's perspective? You should of put a little interactivity into it, I didn't understand that direction your were taking there. Secondly, x-men? You have some really uniqe characters in there that are drawn well, but I don't understand why you didn't just make up special characters for the clan. The fighting was alright, i'm not going to say I was speechless or anything, it was just "different". All in all for "the1sheep" to say it may someday be better than the Xiao Xiao series is ludcris. Unless you really put an extremely lot of effort into the future projects, I can see some potential here.

Retarded Animal Babies 4 Retarded Animal Babies 4

Funniest series to date!!!!!!

This is the best installment of "retarded babies" series. I love your style and artwork and your humor is insanely funny!!!! ROTF!!!!

The Return of Ganondorf The Return of Ganondorf

Funny and original

Movies like this make me want to learn more about flash, this was a gem in my eyes, a true gem. Adn incredibly funny... Keep it up Frog!!